Bamboo GTX All Terrain
Wenn ein Evolve Carbon GT und ein Bamboo GT ein Kind der Liebe zeugen würden, so sähe es aus! Die Bamboo GTX Serie (X bedeutet Extras) hat die unglaubliche Performance des Carbon GT mit einem Bambusdeck kombiniert.
– 3000 Watt Dual Outrunner Motoren.
– Reichweite: 50 km
– 43km/h Top Speed (mit 97mm Rollen).
– Steigungen bis 25% möglich (super steil!).
– R2 LCD-Screen-Fernbedienung
– Jetzt auf Lager!
– Stückzahl begrenzt, früh bestellen um eins zu bekommen.
– Deck material: 7 ply Canadian maple hardwood and 2 ply bamboo vertically laminated deck with W concave and drop down style for low profile riding, comfort and pop! There is a good amount of flex for maximum control at all speeds and the deck shape locks in the riders feet whilst riding.
The Bamboo GTX Deck has a little more flex than the Bamboo GT
– Deck length: 38″/96cm
– Deck wheelbase: 29″/73cm
– Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
– Wheels: Black Evolve GT 97mm 76A for the GT street board. Also compatible with Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels (83mm, 90mm and 97mm) and Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GTX board.
– Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brushless out-runner motors.
– Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
– Battery: Custom designed 36 volt 10AH Lithium Ion.
– Recharge: Approx. 3.5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger half the time).
– Weight: 10.3kg All-Terrain GTX.
– Range: Up to 30km range per charge for 85kg rider (varies depending on rider weight and terrain/inclines).
– Top Speed: Approx. 36km/h (with 175mm tyres) on the GTX All Terrain depending on wheel and gear size (see speed chart) With MBS 200mm tyres 42km/h. This may vary depending on rider weight, battery voltage and terrain.
– Regenerative Braking: ABS firm & smooth braking providing power back into the battery with maximum control over speed. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
– Noise: Minimal noise
– Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
– Remote: Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
– Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs.
– Terrain: Any hard or compact surface ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete, short grass, dirt, uneven and poor terrain surfaces.
– Slides: No, unless on gravel or grass surfaces.
– Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode (insanely STEEP!).
We overhauled the Bamboo GT deck with a massive lithium battery whilst fine tuning the deck flex, laser cutting the grip-tape and blinged out the 3000 watt motors to a gold finish. What’s the result you ask? The ‘Mac Daddy’ of electric bamboo boards capable of reaching speeds of 37km/hr with a huge battery range of up to 30km/charge and a sweet deck flex that allows for a comforting ride on any terrain surface thrown at it! The GTX All Terrain not only takes that performance down the road less travelled, it blazes a new path all of its own!
The Evolve Bamboo GTX All Terrain offers more riding modes than ever before allowing all levels of rider to enjoy the product safely with the added ability to adjust your speed mode while riding to suit conditions and maximize efficiency. Use “SLOW” mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and first time users. Once you get the hang of things switch to “ECO” mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. Try “FAST” mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to “GT” mode to unleash the insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient! To top it all off, you can see this performance in real-time with an industry first from Evolve Skateboards: The all-new Evolve GT Series Remote. It gives you instantaneous feedback on your speed, battery level, range and mode selected with a built in LCD screen, right from the palm of your hand!
The Evolve Bamboo GTX All Terrain is the hybrid of unparalleled performance and traditional longboard style, an effortless low profile package guaranteed to draw both attention, and envy.
WARNING: The Evolve GT Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. FAST and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners AND can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation. ie: GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer must be respected for safe use.